Trapped in lockdown with an abuser? Rights of Women advice on your legal options

There are two types of Injunctions you can apply for in the Family Court to protect yourself from domestic violence, Non-Molestation Order to prevent someone from being violent, threatening violence, harassing or intimidating you. An Occupation Order to exclude someone from your home.

This video will help you to make decisions as to the type of Order that is suitable for you, how to get legal help and what to do when you get to court.

For more Information visit

Recent Posts

See All

Government amendment to the Domestic Abuse Bill

I wanted to draw you attention to a proposed Government amendment to the Domestic Abuse Bill, which has been outlined in a letter today:

About Safer Walsall Partnership

Working together to create inclusive communities where every voice is heard, listened to and valued, ensuring people feel safe, secure, happy and proud in Walsall



DO NOT use the contact details below as a method of reporting a crime.